- Object and Acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of the website nesher.gallery.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), which is owned by NESHEREDITIONS S.L., (hereinafter, NESHER).
Browsing the website of NESHER attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of online traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to NESHER or to third parties, for any damages that could be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
- Conditions of Access and Use
The website and its services are free and open access, however, NESHER conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to NESHER and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of NESHER and not to use them for:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or software and hardware systems of NESHER; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which NESHER provides its services
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of NESHER or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of NESHER or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to NESHER, and none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies, provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed to servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to of any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of class that appear on the website are the property of NESHER, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, assignment or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between NESHER and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by NESHER of its contents or services . Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from NESHER. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page or home page of our website, it must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about NESHER, or include illegal, contrary content to good customs and public order.
NESHER is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they perform based on them.
- Exclusions of Warranties and Liability
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
NESHER excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any responsibility for damages of any nature derived from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who It has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, NESHER declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. NESHER does not guarantee or be responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. NESHER is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
- Procedure in case of realization in case of realization of illegal activities
In the event that any user or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to NESHER duly identifying, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter that concerns the website of NESHER, Spanish legislation will be applicable, with the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument that attests to Its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.